Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's only 3:30am, why am I already blogging?

The Coast Morning Show begins at am, so I usually get here at around 3:15-3:30am. I go to some morning show prep websites, print stuff out, generally try to catch up on what I may have missed during my 4 or 5 hours of sleep.
Evidently, I missed Jonathan Papelbon blowing the Sox game in Yankee Stadium last night by giving up 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th inning. This, after Dice-K threw batting practice to the Yankees in the first inning. Japan's National Treasure gave up 5 runs BEFORE HE GOT A SINGLE OUT. Somehow, the Six got back in it, behind some solid pitching by the "Tim Wright of the Boston Red Sox" Tim Wakefield. Up 9-7 in the ninth, here comes Paps. There go the Yankees.
You see all the stuff you can learn at 3:30 in the morning? Without having to actually watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment